22 Days Nutrition Bars
Satisfy your appetite with these organic and vegan nutrition bars.
BACKGROUND22 Days is a company offering nutrition bars for those that want to lose weight or have a healthy snack throughout the day. The brand was created by Marco Borges, founder of the parent company Co. Exist Nutrition. Borges is also an exercise physiologist and one of the most sought after fitness experts in the country. All of the 22 Days bars are vegan and encourage you to use these bars as a healthy habit for hunger between meals. There are several flavors available including Nut Butter Buddha, Cherry Chocolate Bliss, Daily Mocha Mantra and Enlightened Pumpkinseed, which are the most popular. All of the bars are gluten, soy and diary free. There is a 22 Days Challenge that you can take if you desire to lose weight, reduce body fat, maintain energy and improve sleep. Unlike many bars that you can simply buy in the store, 22 Days bars are made with organic and raw ingredients.
The 22 Days Challenge offers you challenges, power moves, meal plans, enlightenment and tracking results. If you order two boxes of the bars, you get all of the elements of the challenge for free. These protein and energy bars are available through the 22 Days web site, as well as Whole Foods and chains of The Vitamin Shoppe nationwide. A nutritionally balanced diet that includes 22 Days bars is encouraged for a healthy mind, body and spirit. Major life changes take the mind approximately 21 days to adjust to. 22 Days uses that information help people create lasting changes in their lives of a healthy nature.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2017?
- Products are vegan and organic
- Encourages using the products along with healthy nutrition and exercise
- Receive a free 22 Days Challenge plan when you order two boxes of bars
- Several products to choose from
- Emphasis on creating healthy habits
- Available online and at two select retailers
- Company founded by a highly sought after fitness expert
- Bars are high in fiber
- Meal plan may be too low in calories for some people
- Organic raw almond butter
- Organic raw agave syrup
- Gluten free oats
- Organic raw almonds
- Organic tart cherries
- Organic dates
- Dark chocolate chips
- Organic freeze dried acai powder
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Sea salt
The complete list of flavors for the 22 Days bars include:
- Nut Butter Buddha Crunch
- Goji Mate Firecracker
- Fruit Nut Karma
- Enlightened Pumpkinseed
- Cherry Chocolate Bliss
- Daily Mocha Mantra
DIET and EXERCISEIf you purchase two boxes of the 22 Days bars, you will receive a complete 22 Days Challenge program which includes a meal plan and recommended power moves. One sample meal plan is listed below:
- Breakfast: 22 Days bar; fresh vegetable juice
- Lunch: Salad with lettuce, beans, tomatoes with a walnut oil and vinegar dressing
- Snack: Fruit smoothie made with a vegan or vegetarian protein blend
- Dinner: Mexican burrito made of spelt tortilla with beets, fat-free refried beans, lettuce and tomato; fresh vegetable
CONCLUSIONWhether you are vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater, 22 Days offers bars that can help you reach your health and fitness goals. These organic bars offer quality ingredients that can handle your hunger while offering plenty of useful ingredients to get you through the day. You are encouraged to eat properly and incorporate exercise with these products, but the provided meal plan may be too low in calories. If you decide to use these bars, it is important to eat a proper diet with sufficient calories and incorporate normal physical activity.
HOW DOES 22 DAYS NUTRITION BARS COMPARE?